Chiropractic Blog Designs is a web design, development, and hosting company founded by Dr. Patrick MacNamara.
Its sole purpose is to build websites that are not only professional, clean, and uncluttered but also that harness the power of social media and Web 2.0 strategies.
Dr. MacNamara’s vision for Chiropractic Blog Designs was birthed out of the realization that the majority of chiropractors either don’t have a website or are still stuck in a Web 1.0 world.
This being the case, chiropractors are missing a tremendous opportunity for reaching people, prospects and patients who are looking for them online. Since Google has become today’s Yellow Pages, it’s vitally important to be listed on page one or as close to page one as possible.
“Wow! What a blessing Dr. MacNamara is to the chiropractic profession! He has a combined passion for chiropractors, and incredible talent and knowledge of technology, web design, and social media. By putting these all together he is able to help chiropractors like me and you not only look great on the web, but to have all the underlying work and technology taken care of so that we too can have the ability to become “bloggers” with minimal effort and set up.” – Dr. Todd Osborne
By embracing the power of a blog, chiropractors are much closer to obtaining this goal. Furthermore, chiropractors who choose one of Chiropractic Blog Designs’ professional blog packages can realize this goal much quicker since our specialty is blogs for chiropractors.
As president of the company, Dr. MacNamara leads the company with an intense passion for innovation and customer satisfaction.
As a chiropractor, he also understands the challenges, dynamics and environment his colleagues face today. Through this understanding comes a deep conviction for excellence that propels him to serve his profession at a much higher standard.
Get Traffic, Convert Visitors, & Win Business
If you want your website to get traffic, convert visitors and win business, you’ll need more than a pretty design.
First, your website needs to be found through proper search engine optimization.
But SEO doesn’t guarantee sales. No matter how many visitors you get, if they quickly leave and never return, you accomplish nothing.
Visitors become customers when they:
- Have a serious interest in what you sell
- Feel you are knowledgeable and reputable
- Know you well enough to trust you
- Feel comfortable enough to take the next step
Simplifying The Web For Chiropractors
A website or blog that actively attracts visitors and turns them into customers will pay for itself many times over. It’ll take time, effort and patience but if you put the right features to work, your website will bring more customers and sales to your business.
To accomplish these goals, Chiropractic Blog Designs puts technology to work for you while taking a fresh approach to design and development.
Our objectives at Chiropractic Blog Designs are to create web sites that are manageable, maneuverable and marketable. In other words, simplifying the web for you and your business.
Uncomplicated Designs So That
Customers Can Easily Find What They’re Looking For
To make it effortless for our customers, we utilize the power of a content management system so that you can easily change content on-the-fly.
We develop uncomplicated designs so that your customers can quickly get to what they are looking for.
We also provide a dynamic experience so that you can attract and retain customers.
And, we do all of this for an amazingly affordable price.
By using us, you’ll have confidence knowing that your web site will be clean, uncluttered and reflect a professional image of who you are from day one.
“I have known Dr. MacNamara for at least 5 years, and have found him completely trustworthy, and very passionate about website development. I have also admired other projects that he has completed in the last several years. As I believe in the power of social marketing, it was only natural that I would hire him to design and implement a blog website.” – Dr. George Sooley
Here’s What You’ll Receive As A
Chiropractic Blog Designs Customer
- Built-in Stats Monitoring — Get up-to-date information on who’s visited your site, where they came from, and what content interests them the most directly from within your blog’s dashboard.
- Feedburner Integration — Every blog has a built-in RSS feed. Its purpose is to broadcast your blog’s content to the world much like a television broadcast. By incorporating Google’s Feedburner service into your new blog, your readers will have even more ways to subscribe to your content.
- Free Database Maintenance — For a blog to function correctly, it has to be built inside a database. Without it, it simply won’t work. And, just like a car, databases require consistent upkeep. But, by purchasing one of our blog packages, you can rest easy knowing that your blog’s database is consistently maintained at no additional cost to you.
- Free Hosting for One Year — No matter which blog package you choose, free web hosting is automatically included for one full year. And, with a 100% network uptime guarantee, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is always available 24/7/365.
- Free Online Training — Every Chiropractic Blog Designs customer receives instant access to ALL of our training videos that are conveniently located inside the Members Area. This way both you and your chiropractic assistant can learn the basics before your site goes live!
- Free Software Upgrades — Each blog we build uses the most current version of software to ensure that web compliance standards are consistently met. In addition, we’ll upgrade your software for free when new versions are released to guarantee optimal security and protection for all of your valuable content.
- Free Installation of Google Analytics — Google analytics generates detailed statistics about each visitor of your website. Once installed, you’ll have a clearer picture of which demographic is more interested in your content than others. With this knowledge, you’ll be able to tweak your marketing to more fully match your customers wants, needs, and desires.
- Free Installation of Google Maps — Google Maps is a basic web mapping service that allows pinpoint accuracy of where your business is located. Once installed, your customers and prospects will more easily find you whether its via their computer or smartphone.
- Search Engine Optimization — Search Engine Optimization is the process of helping websites get found through search engines like Google and Bing. By injecting certain keywords related to your geographical area, customers will more easily find you when performing simple search queries related to the products and services you offer.
- Self-hosted Domain — Look at domain hosting as owning a home versus renting. If you don’t own your domain, then you lose right out of the gate. Building your blog on your own domain is the smartest thing you can do from a business perspective. It assures complete ownership of content and allows you to monetize your site however you wish. This simply cannot be accomplished through free sites like Blogger and WordPress.com.
- SPAM-free Contact Manager — Unfortunately, SPAM is just part of Internet life. However, today’s technology provides tools that allow business owners the ability to block the majority of SPAM. By using Chiropractic Blog Designs, these tools are immediately installed and activated so that SPAM is something you buy in a can and not find in your email inbox.
- User-friendly Dashboard — Each blog we build includes a user-friendly dashboard. So, if you’re familiar with using Microsoft Word, you’ll feel right at home using our built-in editor. Besides, if you get tripped up, remember help is just a click away either from our world class support or via our online training videos.
So what are you waiting for? Take action now and get started today!
“Working with Dr. MacNamara on my website was a pleasure. He is a true expert. My site was an old “brochure” site. I wanted something that would allow me to manage the content. I wanted to be able to put up pictures, office updates and write articles that would interest the patients. Dr. MacNamara helped me build a site that gave me all that I wanted and more.” – Dr. Tom Whittington