Welcome to the blog of Chiropractic Blog Designs. The purpose of this blog is to provide valuable tips and tutorials for its members as well as distribute informative content about our services to potential customers.
If you are a member, don’t forget to visit the Members Area for even more tutorials and training. We’ve got over 18 videos that are designed specifically to train chiropractors and their assistants on how to get the most out of their new website.
And, since the videos are designed with the beginner in mind, no prior knowledge or experience with blogging software is required. Just login, select the video you want to watch, and learn how easy it is to distribute your chiropractic message to the masses through a blog.
To kick things off, I’d like to walk prospective members through the top 12 benefits they’ll receive upon the purchase of any one of our three website packages:
1. Built-in Stats Monitoring — Get up-to-date information on who’s visited your site, where they came from, and what content interests them the most directly from within your blog’s dashboard.
2. Feedburner Integration — Every blog has a built-in RSS feed. Its purpose is to broadcast your blog’s content to the world much like a television broadcast. By incorporating Google’s Feedburner service into your new blog, your readers will have even more ways to subscribe to your content.
3. Free Database Maintenance — For a blog to function correctly, it has to be built inside a database. Without it, it simply won’t work. And, just like a car, databases require consistent upkeep. But, by purchasing one of our blog packages, you can rest easy knowing that your blog’s database is consistently maintained at no additional cost to you.
4. Free Hosting for One Year — No matter which blog package you choose, free web hosting is automatically included for one full year. And, with a 100% network uptime guarantee, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing that your site is always available 24/7/365.
5. Free Online Training — Every Chiropractic Blog Designs customer receives instant access to ALL of our training videos that are conveniently located inside the Members Area. This way both you and your chiropractic assistant can learn the basics before your site goes live!
6. Free Software Upgrades — Each blog we build uses the most current version of software to ensure that web compliance standards are consistently met. In addition, we’ll upgrade your software for free when new versions are released to guarantee optimal security and protection for all of your valuable content.
7. Free Installation of Google Analytics — Google analytics generates detailed statistics about each visitor of your website. Once installed, you’ll have a clearer picture of which demographic is more interested in your content than others. With this knowledge, you’ll be able to tweak your marketing to more fully match your customers wants, needs, and desires.
8. Free Installation of Google Maps — Google Maps is a basic web mapping service that allows pinpoint accuracy of where your business is located. Once installed, your customers and prospects will more easily find you whether its via their computer or smartphone.
9. Search Engine Optimization — Search Engine Optimization is the process of helping websites get found through search engines like Google and Bing. By injecting certain keywords related to your geographical area, customers will more easily find you when performing simple search queries related to the products and services you offer.
10. Self-hosted Domain — Look at domain hosting as owning a home versus renting. If you don’t own your domain, then you lose right out of the gate. Building your blog on your own domain is the smartest thing you can do from a business perspective. It assures complete ownership of content and allows you to monetize your site however you wish. This simply cannot be accomplished through free sites like Blogger and WordPress.com.
11. SPAM-free Contact Manager — Unfortunately, SPAM is just part of Internet life. However, today’s technology provides tools that allow business owners the ability to block the majority of SPAM. By using Chiropractic Blog Designs, these tools are immediately installed and activated so that SPAM is something you buy in a can and not find in your email inbox.
12. User-friendly Dashboard — Each blog we build includes a user-friendly dashboard. So, if you’re familiar with using Microsoft Word, you’ll feel right at home using our built-in editor. Besides, if you get tripped up, remember help is just a click away either from our world class support or via our online training videos.
Obviously, the list doesn’t stop here. But I wanted you to have a clear picture of what you can expect when you decide to become one of our valued customers.